Where do these odd marks on the body come from? - Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks : Where do these odd marks on the body come from?

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
BETTER SEO: Finding keywords for your website
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday 4 September 2016

Where do these odd marks on the body come from?

This reader has a very strange and unusual problem. Some people deal with the things they cannot explain and such stuff scares them. They need your help, maybe you know the answer to their trouble!“I have had unexplained scratches, strange bruises, and possible burn marks. I have also had very fine, laser-straight parallel scratches under my right eye which disappeared within hours. I live in a clean house with no pets and showerevery day. I’m not religious.All the marks pass away within a few days and do not hurt. I do dream about giant demonic looking creatures (tall with gladiator-like human bodies and vile dog-like heads), but in the dreams, I’m not afraid and find myself to be strongerand quicker and fend them off very easily.According to my partner, I’m a heavy sleeper and a right git to wake up, soI don’t think the marks are self-inflicted. Some are right in the middle of my back where I couldn’t reach. Maybe they’re psychosomatic.”No wonder people like that are asking such questions:“What does it mean?”“Why is it happening?”“Who else is it happening to?”“Am I crazy, or is this real?”“What can I do to stop this?”Here is one possible explanation of why such things happen. We all live in two worlds. The one we see with our own eyes, the physical one. The other one is spiritual. We cannot see it, but it is there. And we can becomevoluntary or involuntary participantsof its life and activities.Bible tells us that demons are real, and these spirits are evil, too. And they can come as the angels of light.“And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.” 2 Corinthians 11:14.

At first, these creatures that appear in the dreams or visions may seem to be friend ly, but then they cause emotional, spiritual and even physical damage. Share your experience and opinion in the comments’ section to help our reader!

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Subscribe now