LIBESTER AWARD 2017 - Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks : LIBESTER AWARD 2017

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
BETTER SEO: Finding keywords for your website
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday 24 December 2017

LIBESTER AWARD 2017

The good news is that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2017, a very big thanks to the thought to set up my blog BLOGGERDROIDSEO.BLOGSPOT.COM 
I thank and appreciate Augustine Chikadiabia the founder of AKPUGO BLOG for this Liebster Award nomination. Please check out her website and explore her fascinating posts about travel, she is a travel blogger. I find this award to be an encouraging push to continue working towards perfecting my website/blog.

What is the Liebster Award?

For those of you that do not know what this award is, it is given to new bloggers, who have just begun navigating through the blogging world. The Liebster Award is prestigious and connects fellow bloggers since nominators are also bloggers. This just shows how the bloggers have each other’s backs and support each other.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It’s such a great way to explore new blogs and expand your network in the blogging industry.

The Rules

There are certain rules that come with receiving a nomination.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blogs on your blog.
2. Create a post on your blog and display the Liebster award logo.
3. Answer your nominator’s questions and create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and have a less than 200 followers.
5. List these rules in your post.
6. Once you have published the post, inform your nominees, so that they can continue the chain and nominate other bloggers.

Questions Asked:

Chikadibia has asked me 10 questions, and here are the answers:

1. How did you start Blog?

Whenever this question is asked, one thing flashes my mind, which is “I like to learn and share with others”.
The ability to question the existence of things, and how things happen the way they do and the passion to learn/buy new ideas from people, led me to start blogging.
I chose to blog because I’m having the feeling that this is one of the means if not the only means through which I can reach out to millions of people across the globe, and share my ideas with them, what I learnt, what I can teach them as well. This is probably a way I think I can give back to the society.
There’s also a great joy when your content solves someone’s problem, this makes me feel great seeing myself as a content provider and not an ordinary reader who Google for contents and surf web pages.

2. What is your main focus?

Apart from been a tech-savvy person who would always like to teach people how to do tech things themselves, my main focus is to use my blog as a tool to promote different topics like seo tips , blogging tips , affiliate marketing @ make money online tips for upcoming bloggers This was triggered by the look of things and my own observance of how so many bloggers  are set to quit due to lack of the stated topics above. In this case, i try my best to make them see reasons to start a blog and become a success with it
On my leisure time at school 

My blog is set to address such issues by providing and promoting what different people are known for hence it brings about peace and unity and imparting of knowledge to everyone who reads.

3. Have you been interactive with your readers? If not, do you plan to?

I try to be very interactive to my readers, although this isn’t that easy as so many means were set to reach out to my readers, means like; post comments, emails, social media (FacebookInstagramf,QuoraTwitter,StumbleUponvn) to mention but a few. This, however, makes it a difficult process as I’m currently starting up and might not be able to afford to pay for social media managers.
As a webmaster, I have so many strategies I use in interacting with my readers, which includes but not limited to the fact that I know when my readers are usually online and the days my returning visitors come back to check for new posts on my log, so I utilize such days in publishing new post, each time a reader drops a comment I receive an email notification and can easily review, approve and reply accordingly.

4. How often do you work on your blog?

Aside from blogging, I have other physical work I do (I’m a computer instructor, Software Engineer 
, Web designer/developer) which could not allow me much time and usually take much of the hours I have in the daytime. This shifts my blog activities to the night when I’m usually at home. I do use the little time I have at night to write articles, and often post on my blog a minimum of 2 to 3 times per week.

5. What’s the happiest thing in your life?

The happiest thing in my life is the passion to give out to the society as much as I can.

6. What’s the funniest thing you ever have seen in your life?

I have seen a lot of funny things in life, but since the question is in the superlative form, I would say the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life is a religious deceit.

7. How do you alleviate stresses and worries?

Sometime, blogging and work could cause a lot of stress, and worries come in when you are not having traffic as expected.
On my way to church 

To alleviate stresses and worries, most of the weekends I take out time to hang around with friends and families, read motivational books with my favourite book been “Think Like a Billionaire By President Donald Trump ”, swim in the river or pool, eat some fresh fish, take my favourite Snacks and visit my grandmother in Egbu.
Egbu is a place where my grandmother from the maternal side lives, All these moments and more help me to alleviate stresses and worries.
(left) TREVOR JACKSON WITH CHIGOZIE AND FRIEND AT A CONCERT 


(RIGHT)  TREVOR GABRIEL  AND BEST FRIEND TREASURE GABRIEL (Left) 

Each time I’m with friends, I don’t miss to take a selfie, not actually for the beauty of the dress or environment, but for the moment and memory, it creates.

8. Where is your most favorite place you have travelled to?

The most favourite place I have travelled to out of 3 states in my country is Enugu State, located in the eastern  part of the country, it could be attached to the fact that I have lived there for more than 1 month from school , Enugu is a nice place to be, they have food and drinks including a pocket-friendly accommodation. 
My childhood favourite snack was Donut, a snack made from rice mixed with oil and other ingredients, my mother would also prepare MoiMoi, an Ibo food made from beans 
All the above features made it a favourite place to be, 

9.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In the next 5 years, I see myself as a computer scientist and also a blogger who makes a living from his blogging activities. Having my website/blog a front seat in Google’s page rank is also part of the things I see myself in the next 5 years.

10. How did you choose the aesthetics of your blog?

I chose the aesthetic of my blog because I think it better represents my idea and gives me the flexibility to place things in the right manner, wherever and however I want it to be.
Here are my Nominees, Congratulations!
Thanks to all those who entered through my post on Facebook!
1. PEPRONICA| ISHANT TANWAR
2.MCAPRACTICLES | KETAN JOSHI
3.TECHWORDNEWSFORU |  PRINCE MEGHANI
4.ABRASIFREKE| ABRASIFREKE EYO
5.MSKCAFE | MAHIKA KARKHANIS
6.ALIYAHSRECIPESANDTIPS | ALIYAHS RECIPES 
7. THEVAGABONDDREAMER | CHETNA KNETAWAT
8. DREGIST BLOG | ADEDEJI DAREH
9. ECODEHUT | MANPREET SINGH DHILLON
10. TREPERDUEBLOG | ARIANNA PANZARI

Questions to my Nominees for the Liebster Award 2017:

1. Do you blog with passion or for money?
2. What do you think makes your blog unique?
3. Does your environment affect your blogging activities?
4. Who is your role model in the blogosphere?
5. If you are to write 10 different articles for my blog, what would your 10 article titles be? 
6. How do you reach out to more readers?
7. Where are your sources of hunches for your blog?
8. If you are to choose, where would you like to travel next?
9. Is there anything you lack, that can help the growth of blog?
10. Are you earning from your blog?
Merry Xmas to you all! I ♥ You Guys


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Subscribe now