SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD 2018 - Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks Bloggerdroidseo Where bloggers relate to learn blogging tips and tricks : SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD 2018

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
BETTER SEO: Finding keywords for your website
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday 1 January 2018

SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD 2018

I’m excited and honored that my first post of 2018 is celebrating & sharing the excitement of being nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
Firstly, I want to thank Britenay from https://brit.co.nz r this nomination. Please check out her blog. There are some awesome posts on there.

Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:

  1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 5 questions the blogger asked you.
  3. Nominate 5 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.

QUESTIONS ASKED TO ME BY BRIETNAY 

  1. Who/What is the inspiration for your blog?
My inspirator is
Harsh Agrawal, a professional blogger from New Delhi, India. Who owns Shoutmeloud.com.

I just want to grow to become African largest seo blogger. 
IN MY FESTIVE ATTIRE

2. How long have you been blogging?

My blogging career is closely 4years. I was blogging about tech and news blog,  so I had to quit them cos I wasn't really getting what I want.... 
3. Why did you start your blog?

I started my blogs a result of help. I wanted to help and share my blogging ideas to my friends,  and blog readers to know more about the blogosphere. 




4. Where are you from? Please describe it

Currently as at the time of this post... am in Owerri North Imo state Nigeria, Owerri is town and it is the best place to enjoy your wealth. 


5. What is your favourite place you’ve been to? Why?


The favorite place I have been to is my higher College, which is Maurid Polytechnic in Akwa Ibom State 

mmmm why I made it my favorite is I love the town/city, the people, the environment and most especially the girls in my school..... don't quote me wrong. lol






6. What is your dream destination to travel to? Why?


My dream destination is to travel to China and India to learn more of my skills (Hacking) 




7. What are your blogging goals?


My blogging goals is to be the largest Seo blogger IN Africa and am working towards it. 



8. What is your favourite time of year? Why?



Favorite time of the year...... Hmmm I don't think I really do have it but I love the time I am on my system either writing some codes for my clients or creating a new content. 





9. What’s in your current reading list?



In my reading list it's all about make money 


10. If you could do anything you wanted, without consequences, what would it be?



Build a snowman 



11. If you could solve one world problem, what would it be?




Build or Program a robot that will be automated to go on errand for the less privileged


NOW HERE ARE MY NOMINEES:



  • 1. worldofcarspk.blogspot.pe
  • 2. Techmanny.com
  • 3. Innsidecampus.com
  • 4. Behindtheblogger.blogspot.com
  • 5. Deeplychromatic.blogspot.com
  • 6. Beastminded.com
  • 7. Katswhiskers47.com
  • 8. Youkanrok.com
  • 9. Kali-alaia-lightworker.com
  • 10. Goodlife-e.blogspot.my
  • 11. Beatsghana.com

CONGRATULATIONS 


My questions for the nominees are:
  1. Who/What is the inspiration for your blog?
  2. How long have you been blogging?
  3. Why did you start your blog?
  4. Where are you from? Please describe it
  5. What is your favourite place you’ve been to? Why?
  6. What is your dream destination to travel to? Why?
  7. What are your blogging goals?
  8. What is your favourite time of year? Why?
  9. What’s in your current reading list?
  10. If you could do anything you wanted, without consequences, what would it be?
  11. If you could solve one world problem, what would it be?





Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Subscribe now